Dental Implants in Turkey
Teeth is a very strong structural part of our body. Unfortunately, even they can break down under the influence of time and various diseases. In some severe cases, tooth decay and periodontal disease can lead to complete loss of teeth. Fortunately, modern dentistry has more experience and knowledge not only in preventing, but also in eliminating such problems. So dental implants can be one of the ways to solve the problem of the absence of one or even several teeth.
Today, medical tourism in Turkey has received a new round of development. This was made possible thanks to the latest technology and equipment, along with skilled doctors in many fields of medicine, including dentistry. Dental clinics in Turkey annually receive hundreds of thousands of patients, including many foreigners. Patients choose Turkish dental clinics also because the price of dental services is much lower than for example in European clinics, and the quality of services and materials used is not inferior to anything.
Among the many types of dental care, Turkish clinics also carry out the application of dental implants. Today, implantation is the best method for restoring lost teeth. Only dental implants allow dentists to restore the functionality of the tooth completely, including the root, without deformation of adjacent teeth.
What are dental implants?
Dental implants are a kind of support in the bone structure of the jaw, which have a screw thread. An implant is inserted into the jaw bone, where a tooth was previously missing. Then, using different types of the implant-crown connection, the dentist fixes the artificial crown. The implant imitates the natural root of the tooth. There are a huge number of manufacturers of implant systems that have their own characteristics in the structure. Our dental clinic in Antalya uses the best of them. The implant parameters necessary for you are selected by our dentist, based on which tooth is being replaced, what type of bone, gums, and so on.
Any dental implant from any manufacturer consists of three key components:
Main part (implant) : This is the part that directly fits into the bone tissue. The implants are cone-shaped, which gives the least trauma during its application.
Abutment: This is the intermediate part necessary for connecting the implant and the crown.
Crown : This is the most important component for the patient, which completes the implantation process. The crown will make up for the aesthetic defect, imitating a natural tooth in place of the lost.
In which cases can dental implants be used?
Here are the main indications for applying dental implants in Turkey:
- loss of one or more teeth;
- teeth are absent at the edges of the dentition;
- complete absence of teeth;
- allergy to removable dentures;
- decayed tooth crown, but preserved root.
Before applying dental implants, it is necessary to cure teeth and gums disease if there are any problems.
Dental Implants Advantages
Dental implants have several obvious advantages. Here is some of them:
- Restoration of the tooth in its natural form. An implant cannot be distinguished from a real tooth. If you need to restore a tooth in the smile zone, then applying a dental implant is the best solution.
- Longevity of dental implants. The lifetime of a quality product is 10-20 years. With proper and timely care, the dental implant will remain for life.
- adjacent teeth are not deformed;
- the condition of the bone tissue does not worsen;
- chewing load is distributed evenly over the jaw;
- a variety of implantation methods and materials allows dentists to choose the best option for each patient;
- high survival rate of the material (up to 98%);
- after adaptation, dental implants do not cause discomfort and the patient feels artificial teeth as native.
Dental Implants Price
We work with many brands of implant. All the implants we use have a lifelong guarantee and CE certificates. You will get the certificates for your implants and guarantee card at the end of your treatment.
- Nucleoss Implant – 350€
- Osteem or Hiossen Implant – 450€
- NTA Implant – 450€
- Medentica Straumann Implant 500€
- Astra Tech (Dentsply) Implant 550€
- Nobel Biocare 600€
- Straumann Roxolide 750€
- Straumann SLA Active 850€
Get Free Quote
You can call us for a free consultation or fill out our contact form.